Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TO PROSPER

No reason for it all
Just a feeling
it should be

there

but when it’s not
the wonders spread
the how comes
we don’t share

the reason why I felt that way
the reason you are you
the reason you are next to me
when I should be there too

the reason my eyes drift at night
and drift when I don’t dream

the reason I can stop and stare
when you look right at me
the reasons life is not at all
what it has always seemed
the reason I can’t die today
and what this life all means
the reason for my life

has all but shattered blind
the eyes that saw it
tearing up
with red
they flow with wine
eyes that when u see them they are everything
divine

eyes that belong just to you
because your souls entwined

they see no reason to it all
they know the truth as well
they know that life was over
and they know they may as well
be desolated
isolated
pairs that solve a crime
thievery
not so heinous
that he would give his prime

No comments:

Post a Comment