Saturday, July 3, 2010

Addiction

i think i found the cure
i will indulge
im addicted for a reason

her words said no
so
i thought i'd show her
how far this reach could go
played with a mind
so far from prime
the drug in her
it showed

i though i'd teach
a lesson
preach
before i had my go
my turn to share
in the despair

she tried to slow
the blow

then maybe
i'd share
and show i cared
about her thoughts
she reached

far into me
the throne she seeked
she tried her trick in me

i was her pawn
from there she'd spawn
a new humanity

one that wouldn't care
for a fair share
but just enough
that day

i tried to prick
my finger slipped
she slapped my wrist
a babe

could not contain
the newborn strain
her eyes were red with pain

create a slave
no candy cane
but white all washed with red

the drug it spread
her pulse went dead
the stainless carpet wept

No comments:

Post a Comment