Monday, July 5, 2010

A Meaningful Existence

i have too many answers
and not one to fit my thoughts
i have too many questions
never answered you never taught

i stayed in class all day
all my life
i sat down
stayed
studied till my ears rang
but the result never changed

my head explodes with nothing
too much nothing in this space
too much nothing clouds my mind
you were something in my eyes

i hate this nothing in my heart
this empty voided world
this meaningless existence
i wish my life would run its course

the sky is blue for nothing
no reason it should be
we destroyed what makes us happy
its so easy just to bleed
but we cant see our world die
we're so selfish
so much pride

no it couldn't be us it wouldn't
who is this
who told us all these lies

they conspire on our name
against our wealth
against our fame
they conspired to deplete us
so they start a rumor saying

that we should change our way of life
that we should end our ways
its we who will deplete us

its just that we are scared to change

No comments:

Post a Comment